Saturday, January 17, 2009

Gutter Girlz Prompt 15

http://www.guttergirlz.blogspot.com/

The PROMPT:I take that LIFE back, Thanks!!
The SONG:Stronger Woman by Jewel
The PRODUCT/TECHNIQUE:Wire

My Take:

This picture was taken in Sept 2007 when Stacey, Jackie and I went to Colorado for my 30th birthday. The picture was taken in Rocky Mtn. Natl. Park, which was pretty breathtaking. I bent the copper wire for the word "life" and the embellishment at the corner. After having Kayla, moving twice, being a wife and having a demanding career, my own life was put on hold for quite some time. This trip to CO signified a change in the priorities I had in my life at that time.

10 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! What a gorgeous photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful! I love how you did "life" in the wire! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I love the story behind it! The copper wire is totally cool, I love how you bent it! Thanks for playing with us in the gutter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooveee how you did the word "life" with the wire and the photo is breathtaking!! Thanks for playing in the gutter with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous!! I so love the WIRE! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful use of wire!! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the use of wire - it has inspired me for something! YAY! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful work! Love your use of wire!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is just gorgeous...i SO love how you used the wire!

    ReplyDelete