Saturday, January 10, 2009

Gutter Girlz Prompt 13

http://www.guttergirlz.blogspot.com/

THE PROMPT: Do what I'm Tellin' YA!!
THE SONG: Bossy by Kellis
THE PRODUCT/TECHNIQUE: Electrical Tape
My take:

These pictures were taken by Michelle when we were in Chicago visiting my family this past summer. I'm so not a bossy person, so the title for me is being sarcastic (for those who know me). The pictures caught me in less than appealing 'situations' and I have learned in life to laugh at myself (as opposed to ripping the pictures up), because if you can't laugh at yourself, what can you laugh at? Used electrical tape for the journaling bit.

7 comments:

  1. HA!! I love it!! lol I'm happy to have you in the gutter with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree!!! Love how you rounded the corners on the pics and thanks for playing in the gutter with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the humor here!! Thanks for playing in the gutter with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool. thanks for playing in the gutter with us

    ReplyDelete