Saturday, January 10, 2009

Gutter Girlz Prompt 14

http://www.guttergirlz.blogspot.com/

The Prompt: Still Hurting
The Song: Not Ready to Make Nice by the Dixie Chicks
The Product/Technique: Pins/Sewing Needles

My Take:

I knew exactly what I wanted to scrap when I saw this prompt. I had a very toxic boss for about 4.5 years who ruined a lot of who I was. When this picture was taken, I was pretty much at my worst (despite the smile). I was sick, had lost a lot of weight and was generally in a pretty shallow place. I used pins to tack some thoughts to the N, along with the prompt word.

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! It's Amazing!! You totally took this and made it YOURS!! Thanks so much for playing in the gutter with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Love the fontwork for the title! Thanks for playing in the gutter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am glad you scrapped about it! I love it! thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is great!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! I LOVE what you did with the safety pins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, so glad you are out of that situation!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh - wow wow wow!
    love the texture and the different fonts!
    wish i could see it a little closer but i can feel the emotion in it nonetheless!
    thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lara (and anyone else!)- I fixed the picture so if you click on it, you can see it in super-mega-big size.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello. can we say Awesoem. This layout is rad.
    Thanks for playing with us..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh! So love this! Been there with a toxic boss! Awesome! Thanks for playing with the Gutter Girlz!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome LO! Thanks for stoping by the Gutter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!! gorgeous textures here. I love the little hanging tags. Thanks for getting in the gutter with us

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing work. Thank you for playing at the gutter

    ReplyDelete